Activity Level: Moderately Active
See this enduring, evolving country on a comprehensive tour and discover the magnificent wonders of Israel. This tiny nation is replete with historic and spiritual milestones—vestiges of the Roman Empire, pathways of Crusaders and more recent monuments to freedom.
Trip highlights include:
- Tour the cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv
- Admire the lovely Baha’i Gardens in Haifa on the slopes of Mount Carmel
- Trace the shores of the Sea of Galilee to ancient biblical sites
- Experience life on a kibbutz
- Visit the legendary landmarks of Jerusalem, including the Western Wall
- See the stark beauty of Masada
- Travel down to Ein Bokek located on the Dead Sea
- Connect with local residents in a Meet the People session
The combination of interesting lectures by local experts, exciting daily excursions and the sampling of authentic regional meals makes the Alumni Campus Abroad experience the perfect way to immerse yourself in a new destination. Join us for a repeat of this popular trip to Israel!
This was a superb tour. It exceeded my expectations in most every respect!
Bill Burlingame, ’59, ’67, UW Israel 2009
$2,595 land only (plus $145 additional VAT)
Single Supplement: $495
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!