University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Like a jewel box fashioned by Faberge, St. Petersburg is a masterpiece of design and ingenuity. The days of the Czar may be over, but a vivid record of their glory and aesthetic influence lives on in this fabled city.
Trip highlights include:
- Visit Catherine Palace and the incredible Amber room, which has been meticulously restored
- Delight in the opulent Palace of Pavlovsk, a stunning neoclassical palace
- Marvel at the treasures of the Hermitage Museum; a guaranteed early entrance ensures you unique access to leisurely explore itís many works of art
- At the Hermitage Theatre, enjoy a performance of Russian art and culture
- Tour one of the most historic and famous theaters in the world, the Mariinsky Theater
$2,995 land only (plus VAT of $145)
Single Supplement: $595
Operator: Alumni Holidays
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!