Cruise the Waterways and Canals of Holland & Belgium: Alumni Campus Abroad
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Tulips and painted pottery, tatted lace and diamonds—these iconic treasures are found in the pastoral countries on the North Sea coast. Discover the renowned and hidden gems of two neighboring but distinct cultures as you explore a scenic inland course from Antwerp to Amsterdam.
Trip highlights include:
- Board a canal cruise in Amsterdam, the “City of 1,001 Bridges”
- Admire the Keukenhof Gardens, the world’s most expansive and stunning floral display, where 70 acres of tulips and hyacinths bloom each year
- Discover the Hanseatic League heritage of Deventer
- Enjoy a specially arranged presentation on the Dutch and Belgian Masters, and visit the renowned Mauritshuis in The Hague
- Visit Delft, the birthplace of Vermeer
- Enjoy a tour of the Delta Project on the Zeeland Coast, a tribute to Holland’s 2,000-year battle against the sea
- Experience the romantic ambience of medieval Bruges and set out on a walking tour of Antwerp
This educational program is limited to 148 travelers. Reserve your spot today!
Cruise cabin prices range from $2,395 - $3,195, plus air. (VAT of $175 is not included.)
Price increases by $250 per person after December 7, 2010
Single Supplement: $950
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!