Red Sea, Nile Valley & the Holy Land
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Five thousand years of human history, achievement and faith are explored on this one-of-a-kind journey through Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Join us as we sail the Red Sea aboard the exclusively chartered M.Y. Harmony V, a deluxe ship with only 25 cabins.
Trip highlights include:
- Wind through dramatic wadis to the sixth-century Monastery of St. Catherine at the foot of Mt. Sinai
- Explore Luxor’s West Bank with visits to the tombs of Tutankhamen and Ramses IV
- Visit Luxor and stand face to face with the Sphinx in the shadow of Giza’s pyramids
- Bask in the glory of the legendary "Rose-Red City" of Petra, hewn from sandstone cliffs by the ancient Nabataeans 2,000 years ago
- Enjoy excursions to the biblical Mount of Beatitudes, the fishing village of Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee, the Basilica of the Annunciation and the historic Church of St. Joseph in Nazareth
Extend your exploration of Egypt with a two-night pre-program in vibrant Cairo.
Ship cabin prices range from $4,835 - $8,235, plus air.
Price increases by $1,000 per person after September 10, 2010
Single Supplement: Ranges from approximately $8,235 - $9,035
Operator: Gohagan & Company
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!