University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Patagonian Frontiers: By Land & Sea
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Discover the diversity of South America and enjoy the rare privilege of face-to-face encounters with two of the world’s last great frontiers: the majestic fjords and glaciers of Southern Patagonia and the dramatic scenery of Torres del Paine.
Trip highlights include:
- Enjoy a tango performance at legendary Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Visit Magdalena Island, home to more than 120,000 penguins
- Explore the rivers, peaks, lakes and forests of Tierra del Fuego National Park
- At Cape Horn National Park, see where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans merge
- Spend a day at Torres del Paine, one of the most unspoiled nature preserves on Earth
- Tour the Chilean capital of Santiago
With 15 nights’ accommodations and three nights aboard the gorgeous Via Australias, your South American journey is sure to be memorable and exciting. This tour is limited to 12-24 guests, so make your reservations soon!
Optional Extension: A three night, post-tour optional extension to the Atacama Desert is also available.
$5,395 land only and $6,395 for group air package from Seattle
Single Supplement: $2,395
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!