University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Turkey & the Turquoise Coast
Activity Level: Active
Exotic sights, scents and sounds reign in this fascinating land where Europe and Asia meet. From Istanbul, magnificent "Empress of the World," to ancient ruins, stunning landscapes and the dramatic Turquoise Coast, Turkey engages and beguiles, offering an unparalleled experience.
Trip highlights include:
- Walk the streets of Istanbul with myriad riches including Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque.
- Explore the ruins at ancient Troy, Pergamum and Ephesus, one of the world’s best-preserved classical sites.
- Board a privately-chartered gulet yacht and spend five days cruising along the exquisite Turquoise Coast.
- Discover secluded coves and hidden sites including quaint fishing villages, striking Roman ruins, a Greek ghost town, and a 6th-century Byzantine monastery.
- Relax in the seaside resort of Antalya, with visits to ancient Perge and the famed Archaeological Museum.
Optional Extension: Four night Cappadocia & Ankara package
$2,895 land only, $3,395 from JFK or $3,895 with group air package from Seattle
Single Supplement: $995
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!