University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Portrait of Italy
Activity Level: Moderately Active
From the breathtaking Amalfi Coast to eternal Rome, through the Tuscan countryside to timeless Venice, this leisurely tour showcases ancient sites, contemporary life, priceless art and beautiful natural scenery. It’s a snapshot of Italy made even better with a small group size and unique accommodations every step of the way.
Trip highlights include:
- Wander through the coastal towns of Amalfi and Ravello
- Explore the ruins at Pompeii and the walled city of Assisi
- Rome sightseeing includes St. Peter’s Square, Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum
- Visit pastoral Umbria, the “green heart” of Italy
- Local wine tasting and Italian cooking demonstrations
- Relax in Venice, Tuscany, Siena and Florence
With a maximum of 24 travelers, you’ll want to make your reservations early for this adventure through Italy.
Optional Extension: A two night optional post-tour extension to Venice is also available.
$3,495 land only or $4,395 with group air package from Seattle
Single Supplement: $895
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!