Canada & New England, Fall Foliage
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by March 2, 2011 to receive the special 2 for 1 rates, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Experience the vibrant fall colors of Canada and New England on the beautiful Oceania Cruises’ Regatta. Visit historic cities and picturesque ports in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Quebec.
Trip highlights include:
- Set out from New York to experience the colors of New England in Newport, Rhode Island
- Explore historic Boston, one of America’s oldest cities rich with culture
- Take in the quaint charm of Maine’s Bar Harbor before entering Canada in Halifax, Nova Scotia, a beautiful modern port city
- Sail to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the "Birthplace of Confederation," and stroll down historic Great George Street
- Continue on to Newfoundland with stops in Stephenville on the shores of Bay St. George and Corner Brook, whose downtown area features a unique selection of gifts and crafts
- Meander the ancient streets of Quebec City and admire the gables and turrets of the grand Chateau Frontenac
Create wonderful memories by inviting your friends and family to join you on this incredible cruise. Oceania cruises have proven to be very popular with UW alumni and friends, so we encourage you to make an early reservation.
$3,895 land only
Single Supplement: $850
Operator: Go Next and Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!