Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by August 16, 2010 to receive the $2,000 per stateroom reduction on this cruise, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Experience exotic East Asia, where the past comes to life, on the elegant and beautifully-appointed 684-passenger Oceania Cruises’ Nautica. During your voyage, visit the faraway lands of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and China, and explore their captivating ports.
Cruise highlights include:
- Luxuriate in upscale amenities, a lavishly-appointed stateroom, and a country-club atmosphere.
- Indulge your senses in Bangkok's fabulous golden temples and palaces
- Stroll the beaches of Sihanoukville, located on the island-studded Bay of Thailand
- Ride a local pedicab through bustling streets, visit vibrant markets, or explore the fascinating Chu Chi tunnels of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
- In Da Nang, visit the intriguing Cham Museum, filled with wonderful artifacts of the Cham culture or take an excursion out to the lovely village of Hue
- Drink in the exquisite beauty of Ha Long Bay with its breathtaking monolithic limestone islands
- Tour a local kindergarten in Huangpu (Canton) and see local children learning calligraphy and painting.
The options of exploration are endless on this exciting adventure through East Asia.
Ship cabins start at $4,999 (inside cabin) per person, including roundtrip airfare from many major cities.
Single Supplement: Please call for details.
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!