University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by August 13, 2010 to receive a $2,000 per stateroom reduction on this cruise, along with FREE airfare from major U.S. cities.
Uncover the cultural, natural, and historical riches of South America’s east coast while cruising on the deluxe and intimate 684-passenger Oceania Cruises’ Insignia. Cruising from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, this voyage truly reveals the rhythms of South America.
Cruise highlights include:
- Enjoy exquisite cuisine inspired by world-renowned chef Jacques Pépin
- Dance the tango in Buenos Aires or venture out to the Pampas area to meet Guachos
- Visit Montevideo, a cosmopolitan city filled with parks and vineyards
- Explore Punta del Este, a chic beach resort sprinkled with fascinating museums
- Relax on the gorgeous beaches of Santos
- Snorkel, kayak or dive the waters of Ilha Grande
- Walk through Buzios’ Emerências Reserve to see exotic plants and Golden Tamarin monkeys.
- In Rio de Janiero, ride a cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain for its renowned view
From the glamorous boutiques of Buenos Aires to the butterfly nature reserves of Brazil, this voyage truly reveals the rhythms of South America.
Ship cabins start at $3,299 (inside cabin) per person, including roundtrip airfare from many major cities.
Single Supplement: Please call for details.
Operator: Go Next and Oceania Cruise Line
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!