University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
China, Tibet & the Yangtze River
September 30 - October 18, 2010
Activity Level: Moderately Active
September 30–October 18 tour just added!
Cruise the Yangtze River, listen to chatting monks in Tibet, walk on the Great Wall, all of this and much, much more is included as part of this fascinating tour.
Here are just some of the tour highlights:
- Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Ride in a rickshaw through Beijing’s ancient "hutongs"
- Tour the impressive Terra Cotta Warriors’ complex
- See and learn about pandas at the Giant Panda Protection & Research Center
- Visit a local Tibetan family home
- Explore the Potala Palace & stop at the Sera Monastery
- Learn about the incredible Three Gorges Dam project
- Enjoy a Chinese acrobatic show
Join us to find out why the combination of China and Tibet is truly an once-in-a-lifetime experience!- View photos from the 2009 China, Tibet & the Yangtze River tour.
Really feel we got more than we paid for. Excellent tour all the way around.
Jim, ’67, ’70, and Darlene Hermsen, UW China 2009
$4,995 with group air from Seattle; $4,295 land only
Single Supplement: $1,495
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!