Activity Level: Moderately Active
Mystical and spiritual, chaotic and confounding, India overflows with riches. Capturing the very heart of Northern India, this tour includes many exciting features into one fascinating itinerary.
Here are just some of the included highlights:
- Explore Old and New Delhi for a comprehensive overview of the city
- Walk through the “pink city” of Jaipur
- Visit the village of Sanganer to learn about traditional crafts
- Have dinner in the home of a Rajasthan family
- Go "tiger hunting" in Ranthambore National Park
- Meet with the Meena tribes people in their homes
- Tour the phenomenal Taj Mahal
- Visit Khajuraho’s intricately carved temples
- Take evening and morning cruises on the Ganges in Varanasi
To continue your adventure, an optional four night extension to Nepal is also available after this tour.
Note from Pauline Ranieri, Director, UW Alumni Tours Director: Would you like a "taste" of what it’s like to travel in India? Please read my blog from a recent South India trip.
$3,595 land only
$4,595 with group air package from Seattle
Single Supplement: $1,795
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!