University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
UWAA Member Benefit - Seattle Times
UWAA members save 20% off the regular Seattle Times rates and choose from three service options: Daily, Weekend or Sunday Only. The Seattle Times is independent, locally-owned company with deep roots in the Pacific Northwest and more than 115 years of experience serving the region.
Subscriber benefits include:
- Full local and regional news coverage
- Sports highlights—follow the Huskies and the Pac-12, plus the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Storm and high school sports.
- Home, Garden, Entertainment and Travel reporting
- Coupons/Sales Info—enjoy savings at leading retailers 7 days a week
- Digital news access via Print Replica, an electronic version of the printed newspaper. Now available on iPad.
- E-Vantage deals—unique entertainment and savings opportunities sent exclusively to subscribers every week
Offer valid in the Times' Home Delivery area only, for new subscribers who have not had active service within the last 30 days. The discount is for a 13-week home delivery subscription, after which service will continue at the regular renewal rate. Offer and rates are valid in home delivery areas of King, Kitsap, Pierce and Snohomish counties and limited regions outside of these counties. Offer expires: 12/31/2012. Subscribers can stop their subscription at any time by calling Customer Service at 206-464-2121.
Getting your discount:
To get this deal, use the form below to verify your UWAA membership and get the promotional code for shopping online or by phone. (Need help finding your number?):
Note: UWAA members outside the Seattle area can stay in touch with the Times' digital Print Replica—an exact copy of the printed newspaper available online and via iPad. To subscribe (@ $1.99 per week), visit seattletimes.com/subscribe, enter your zip code and click "Submit."
Not a UWAA Member?
Anyone can join the UW Alumni Association! Members are a community of people who love the UW. Not to mention all the perks they enjoy along with feeling great about supporting the University of Washington. Learn more member benefits and join online.