University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
UWAA on iTunes U
Experience the UW Alumni Association through iTunes U, which showcases fun and informative audio and video clips detailing campus life and the interesting people and discoveries that can be found at the University of Washington.
How to Get Started
- Download iTunes at www.apple.com/itunes.
- After the program is installed and launched, open iTunes Store and select iTunes U in the upper left navigation menu.
- Click on Universities & Colleges from the FIND EDUCATION PROVIDERS menu in the left column.
- Select University of Washington from the list of institutions.
- To access UWAA content from the UW page, select Endless Campus from the CATEGORIES menu in the left column, then UW Alumni from the program list.
- To listen to a lecture, double-click on the track.
- To link directly to UWAA content on iTunes U, click here or on the image above.
- For tips on using iTunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes/hottips/.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have a Macintosh computer to install iTunes?
No. There are versions of iTunes for both Mac and PC.
How much does it cost to download lectures?
Nothing. iTunes U is located within iTunes Store, but none of the UWAA lectures cost money.
How do I transfer lectures to my portable music player?
If you own an iPod, use the Sync iPod command in the FILE menu. UWAA lectures are in mp3 format and can also be transferred easily to other brands of music players following the same procedure used to add new music tracks.
More Links and Resources
Questions? Please direct any technical questions or feedback about online lectures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-AUW-ALUM.