Whether you're in Seattle or San Francisco, D.C. or Denver, the UWAA has something for everyone. From career services to on-campus celebrations, we invite you to take advantage of all the UWAA offers alumni. View the complete UWAA events calendar.
Get help finding a job, changing careers or exploring the career path that is right for you.
- Centerpoint Orientation for UW Alumni – Sept. 9
- Dependable Strengths for Alumni – Sept. 11
- Job Resource Clinic – Oct. 8
- Working at the UW – Oct. 22
Learn more at UWalum.com/careers.
Get involved in one of our first-class discussions. Or download lectures to your iPod!
- Girish Karnad, playwright and poet – Oct. 8
- Bruce Katz, metropolitan policy reform – Oct. 13
- Mary Lee Hu, jewelry artist – Oct. 30
- Hedrick Smith, PBS Frontline correspondent – Nov. 3
For the complete schedule visit UWalum.com/learn.
Washington Warm Ups
Party with the UWAA before the Huskies' out-of-town Pac-10 games. Members save $5.
- Stanford – Sept. 26
- Arizona State – Oct. 17
- UCLA – Nov. 7
- Oregon State – Nov. 14
Sign up at UWalum.com/cheer.
Come back and celebrate what it means to be a Husky.
- Scandinavian and Baltic Heritage Celebration – Sept. 26
- AYPE Exhibit Tour – Oct. 14
- Medal of Honor Ceremony – Nov. 11
Regional Viewing Parties
Join fellow Huskies in a city near you to cheer on the boys in purple and gold. Viewing parties will be held in:
- New York
- Orange County, Calif.
- San Diego
- Sun Valley, Idaho
- Las Vegas
- Omaha, Neb.
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
View complete details: UWalum.com/cheer/football/viewing.html.
Columns Digital Magazine
The UW Alumni Association is proud to announce that Columns is now available as an interactive digital magazine. It's presented using the Issuu viewer so you can browse through it just as you would the printed version. You can zoom in, print pages or share articles by e-mail.
Just click the "Digital magazine" link next to the cover image to start browsing.
Need a little more help? Gets some tips for using the Issuu viewer.