- An excerpt of No-No Boy, a classic of Asian American literature
- A trio of Public Health grads lead WA’s implementation of health care reform
- Professor Charles Johnson and his daughter Elisheba collaborate on a children’s book
- Learn about the software that is changing how UW and other universities are tackling fundraising
- Triathlete Ed Wong, ’71, ’98, sets a new record for finishing 31 consecutive Ironman Canada races
Columns Digital Magazine
The UW Alumni Association is proud to announce that Columns is now available as an interactive digital magazine. It's presented using the Issuu viewer so you can browse through it just as you would the printed version. You can zoom in, print pages or share articles by e-mail.
Just click the "Digital magazine" link next to the cover image to start browsing.
Need a little more help? Gets some tips for using the Issuu viewer.