2013 Fight Hunger Bowl Events Schedule
Here's a handy guide to all the great stuff going on in San Francisco for the 2013 Fight Hunger Bowl.
Thursday, Dec. 26
- Pep Rally
Fans and alumni are invited to join team representatives, cheerleaders, the bands and mascots at the Fight Hunger Bowl pep rally in Union Square. Come listen to both bands, head coaches, and standouts from each team!! Free.
- Kickoff Luncheon, Westin St. Francis Hotel
This is a great opportunity for fans to interact with the players off the gridiron as they celebrate their seasons and their selection to the Bowl. A first class, three-course lunch will be served along with non-alcoholic beverages and coffee. Guest speakers include the ESPN broadcast team, the head coaches from each team and other special guests. Tickets are $75 and must be purchased in advance. Learn more about the Kickoff Luncheon.
Friday, Dec. 27
- Washington Warm Up at the Fight Hunger Bowl
- Will-call and doors open
- Build-your-own taco bar buffet and cash bar
- Limited-edition scarf and souvenir button
- Special appearance by Husky Marching Band and Cheer Squad
- 6:30 p.m. Warm Up ends
- Fight Hunger Bowl Kick-off
6:30 p.m., AT & T Park, San Francisco
Special thanks to our Washington Warm Up at the Fight Hunger Bowl sponsors: