Local Hotel Contracts
Effective Sept 30, 2008 - Sept 30, 2009
Contract #UW RFQQ
The contract rates are for individual travelers only. You must call the 1
800 numbers and ask for the University rates
in order to get the contract rates. The rates are
on availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. These rates will
not apply to conferences and group meetings. Those rates will be
negotiated as part of the conference package.
The following are the only acceptable forms of payment:
- VISA Central Travel Account
- The department shall provide their CTA number when making the
- The hotel shall charge the amount approved by the department upon
guest checkout and send the folio to the department contact.
- The department shall provide a PO number when making the
reservation. Use 03-69 as the obj-sub codes. Encumber separate purchase orders for travel related payments to a vendor and for travel expenses paid directly to the individual.
- The hotel shall submit the invoice and folio with the PO number to
the department contact.
- The department contact shall review and approve the invoice and
forward it to Accounts Payable box 351130 for payment.