Service Award Coordinator Guide
Service Award Certificates
Human Resources prepares a service recognition certificate and sends it to the departmental service award coordinator when an employee becomes eligible to receive a service award.
You can use the certificate templates below if your department prefers different wording than is on the certificate that HR provides.
The templates are prepared as pdf files requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader. Creation of a customized certificate is a multi-step process:
- Select and print the appropriate certificate from the list that follows these instructions.
- In a word processing program, create a landscape-formatted document that duplicates the general layout of the certificate. Prepare the desired text so that it is positioned approximately one third of the way down from the top of the document.
- Place the certificate created in step 1 back in the printer so that the text created in step 2 will print across the University of Washington seal.
- Print the final certificate.
- Selecting one of the following links will open a new browser window that you can close after viewing or printing the card.