UW/SEIU 1199 Contract (Effective 7/1/13 - 6/30/15)
Appendix XII Layoff Units
Professional/Technical Unit - Imagers
- Imaging Technologist (IT)
- Imaging Technologist - CT (may bump IT if have essential skills)
- Imaging Technologist - Angio (may bump IT if have essential skills)
- Imaging Technologist - MRI (may bump IT if have essential skills)
- Nuclear Med Tech
- Imaging Technologist Lead (may bump into IT unit where they have essential skills)
- Employees with the essential skills in multiple modalities will be in the layoff units that contain the modalities in which the employee possesses the essential skills
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress (HCSATS); Children's Response Center (CRC)
- Madison; Ambulatory; Inpatient; Emergency Department (ED); Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES); Psych
- Harborview Mental Health Services (HMHS); Mental Health Integration Program (MHIP)
- Social Work Assistant 2s
Social Worker 2s may bump Social Worker 1s in their respective layoff unit.
- All RTs
- Leads may bump into non-lead RT.
- All ATs
- Leads may bump into non-lead AT.
Health Care Specialists
- All Health Care Specialist positions subject to essential skills, department specific credentialing and medical staff approval of the HCS identified for layoff and any HCS position occupied by a junior HCS.
- Leads may bump into non-lead HCS position subject to conditions above.
- Critical Care, critical care float pool, PACU, radiology nurses, STAT
- Acute care, acute care float pool, ambulatory surgery, rehab, LSU
- ED services, urgent care, fast track, ED ops, community care line
- Psych, Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES), mental health
- Clinic nurses
- Float pool – among themselves and within layoff units 1 and 2 above depending upon float pool in which the nurse works
- All nurses – will be in layoff unit in which nurse held a permanent position within the last two years prior to being identified for layoff
ALNW Bargaining Unit
- Airlift Northwest–wide