Disability Services Office
A division of Human Resources Administration and Information Systems
Suite 836, Condon Hall
1100 NE Campus Parkway
Seattle, Washington 98105
Campus Mail: Box 354560
Voice: 206-543-6450 or 206-543-6452 (TTY)
Business Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Ian Campbell, Disability Services Office Manager
- Gretchen Bennett, Sr. Disability Services Consultant
- Tobias Cullins, Coordinator of Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
Phone/V: 206-543-1415 TTY: 206-543-6452
Contact the coordinator at least 10 working days before the services are required. You may also request information on assistive listening devices (FM Systems), TTYs and other resources related to hearing loss.
Please provide the following pieces of information with your request:
- Your name and contact information and today’s date
- The name of person/persons needing services
- Dates of Service
- Start-time for Service
- End-time for Service
- Location (building & room)
- Details of assignment (including the title of the event if any, the nature of the event, e.g. lecture, presentation, meeting, concert, staff retreat, training).
- Type of service requested (e.g. interpreting, captioning, amplification services, TTYs)
- Elliott Nutt, Disability Services Coordinator
Phone/V: 206-543-6450 or 206-685-5375 direct
- Dena Rucker, Disability Services Consultant
Additional ResourcesAmanda Paye, Title IX/ADA Coordinator
Phone/Voice: 206-221-7932 - (TTY) 206-543-6452
The ADA Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the University’s compliance with the federal laws addressing disability discrimination and accommodation. If you have a complaint or wish to raise a concern regarding disability discrimination or failure to accommodate by the University, the ADA Coordinator can review your concerns. You may also file a complaint with UCIRO.