Submit a Work Order Online*
- Abatement - Work orders are to be submitted for actual removal, cleaning, decontamination, and/or repair of asbestos and/or lead containing materials or contaminated areas.
- Consultant - Work orders are to be submitted for the testing of materials which may contain asbestos and/or lead or other hazard.
- Estimate - Work orders are to be submitted for a cost estimate only.
*An FME work request or Capital Projects number is required for all jobs.
- For non-FME users, an FME work request number can be obtained from http://www.washington.edu/admin/facserv/workrequest.html.
- A six-digit (##-####) budget number is also required.
- Any and all asbestos work will accrue charges. Please be aware of this if you submit a work order with an FME work request in an unapproved status.
- E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this process.
If a work order is submitted with an FME work request number, one of the work request phases must containing the following information:
- Status: 05-OPEN or 35-ESTREQ
- Shop: 32HAZM
- Distribution Account: <customer's account/budget>