Skip navigation - Jump to main content
Senior Assistant Librarian
- Title: Senior Assistant Librarian
- Job Class Code: 0408
- Service Period: 12 months
- Limitations on Appointment: Must be appointed through University Libraries
- Length of Appointment Term: Annual
- Eligible for Tenure: No
- Voting Rights: no
- Earn types: REG, WOS
- Salary Requirements: Must meet University minimum
- Full Time/Part-time: Full Time
- Promotable: No
- Competitive Recruitment Required: Yes
- Required Approvals: no AHR approval required prior to OPUS entry.
New Appointment Details
- Educational Requirements: Usually requires a Graduate degree from a program accredited by the American Library Association or an equivalent graduate library science/information studies degree.
- Documentation Required:
- Director's letter to Provost
- UW Biography Form, signed.
- Promotions are done at the local level
- Reappointments are done at the local level
- Emeritus Eligibility: No
- Separation action needs to be entered in OPUS