You can find lists of resources on the World Wide Web. Here are some good places to start:
- Designing More Usable Web Sites 
Resources include links to web design tools, government publications, accessibility, guidelines, and discussion forums.
- Accessible Web Design 
Resources include links to web design tools, checklists, and articles on usability and design.
- Getting Started with Web Accessibility 
Resources include links to mainstream developers' accessibility information, accessibility organizations, and legal, policy, and government sites.
- Guidelines and resources supported by the World Wide Web Consortium  and the Web Accessibility Initiative .
- Section 508 
U.S. government standards and resources on accessible information technology, including websites.
-  Designing More Usable Web Sites
-  Accessible Web Design
-  Getting Started with Web Accessibility
-  World Wide Web Consortium
-  Web Accessibility Initiative
-  Section 508