In these AccessComputing Stories students, mentors, and partners who are part of the AccessComputing community, share their personal experiences and lessons learned as they pursue and achieve educational and career goals in computing fields.
- Increasing Mobility: Sean Uses Assistive Technology to Get Around a Large Campus
- Creative Communication: Anthony's Key to Independence
- Access to Mentors: Shaun Uses Mentors to Define His Career Path
- Combining Political Science with Computing: Ryan Finds a Way to Pursue Computing
- Finding Her Passion for Advocacy: Kate Completes Her Dissertation
- Finding New Routes: Jessie's Climb to Higher Education Success
- There's Always More to Learn: Cassie's Educational and Internship Experiences