Listed below are some of the resources that an employer can use to track ways in which the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008  are interpreted and applied in employment settings.
- the employer's attorney
- Local Business Leadership Network 
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 
- ADA National Network 
For answers to additional questions, call the ADA Information Line  at 800-514-0301 (voice) or 800-514-0383 (TTY).
Employers should be aware that state, county and municipal laws may also apply.
-  Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008
-  Local Business Leadership Network
-  Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
-  ADA National Network
-  ADA Information Line