AccessComputing Partner: Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) AccessComputing Team Members
Susan Ackerman is the Disability Services Director at RIT.
Stephanie Ludi is the Graduate Program Coordinator and an Associate Professor in Software Engineering at RIT.
As a part of their participation in AccessComputing, the Computing and Information Sciences Department at RIT:
- has a representative on AccessComputing phone calls;
- participates in an AccessComputing Community of Practice;
- participated in an AccessComputing Capacity-Building Institute;
- will participate in some future training, Capacity-Building Institute, or other AccessComputing Activity;
- makes their department more accessible and more welcoming to students with disabilities;
- collects data about students with disabilities at their institution;
- works to improve accessibility of their website and publications;
- will host a vertical mentoring workshop for blind students and professionals; and
- makes standard computing outreach programs accessible.