AccessComputing Partner: Landmark College
Landmark College AccessComputing Team Members
Ibrahim Dahlstrom-Hakki, Ph.D., is an Education and Research Outreach Specialist with the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training, a Visiting Associate Professor at Mount Holyoke College, and an Adjunct Faculty Member at Holyoke Community College.
Stephanie Kreseen is the Assistant Director of the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT). She is experienced in management consulting, project management, and tutoring students with learning disabilities.
Sapna Prasad, Ph.D. is an Education and Research Outreach Specialist with the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training. Her research has focused on the visual perceptions of self-other movement, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), and the impact of parental interactions on cognitive development.
As a part of their participation in AccessComputing, Landmark College:
- has a representative on AccessComputing phone calls;
- participates in an AccessComputing Community of Practice;
- participated in an AccessComputing Capacity-Building Institute;
- will participate in some future training, Capacity-Building Institute, or other AccessComputing Activity;
- makes their department more accessible and more welcoming to students with disabilities;
- collects data about students with disabilities at their institution;
- works to improve accessibility of their website and publications; and
- will partner with and support other AccessComputing partners.