Recipients of AccessComputing minigrants are required to submit an activity summary. This summary must include a completed evaluation form. Recipients are also encouraged to collect feedback from participants during or immediately following the event. Project evaluation forms and sample participant survey forms are provided below.
All funded activities are required to complete and submit a minigrant evaluation form. Depending upon the type of activity you propose you will complete one of the three evaluation forms below.
- Professional Development Minigrant Evaluation Form
- Practitioner Minigrant Evaluation Form
- Participant Minigrant Evaluation Form
Sample Participant Survey Forms
Following are sample evaluation forms that you can use for collecting feedback from participants during or immediately following your AccessComputing Minigrant activity.
- Sample survey form for professional participants
- Sample survey form for postsecondary students
- Sample survey form for secondary students
Copyright © 2013, 2011, 2008, 2007, 2006, University of Washington. Permission is granted to copy these materials for educational, noncommercial purposes provided the source is acknowledged.