Faculty, Staff, and Employer Engagement
Learn ways you can become involved in AccessComputing by reviewing the activities listed below.
- AccessComputing Communities of Practice - how to join in on stimulating discussions and activities for promoting the increased participation of people with disabilities in computing careers.
- AccessComputing Minigrant Application - a process for requesting funds to promote computing careers for students with disabilities.
- Internship - inquire at email@example.com to offer an internship for a student with a disability.
- Knowledge Base - contribute a Q&A, Case Study, or Promising Practice to this comprehensive resource.
- Mentoring - college students, computing faculty, and other professionals can inquire about becoming an online mentor at firstname.lastname@example.org.