As a part of their participation in AccessComputing, Landmark College:
- has a representative on AccessComputing phone calls;
- participates in an AccessComputing Community of Practice;
- participated in an AccessComputing Capacity-Building Institute;
- will participate in some future training, Capacity-Building Institute, or other AccessComputing Activity;
- makes their department more accessible and more welcoming to students with disabilities;
- collects data about students with disabilities at their institution;
- works to improve accessibility of their website and publications; and
- will partner with and support other AccessComputing partners.
Landmark College AccessComputing Team Members
Ibrahim Dahlstrom-Hakki, Ph.D., is an education and research outreach specialist with the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training, a visiting associate professor at Mount Holyoke College, and an adjunct faculty member at Holyoke Community College.