Jim Martin is an associate professor in the School of Computing at Clemson University. His research interests include broadband access, wireless networks, Internet protocols, and network performance analysis.
As a part of their participation in AccessComputing, the School of Computing at Clemson University:
- has a representative on AccessComputing phone calls;
- participates in an AccessComputing Community of Practice;
- will participate in some future training, Capacity-Building Institute, or other AccessComputing Activity;
- makes their school more accessible and more welcoming to students with disabilities;
- collects data about students with disabilities at their institution;
- works with computing conferences to make their annual meetings more welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities; and
- works with the Clemson Access and Equity Department on a mini-project that stimulates innovative initiatives that support learning environments for students with disabilities.