As a part of their participation in AccessComputing, the School of Computing at Clemson University:
- has a representative on AccessComputing phone calls;
- participates in an AccessComputing Community of Practice;
- will participate in some future training, Capacity-Building Institute, or other AccessComputing Activity;
- makes their school more accessible and more welcoming to students with disabilities;
- collects data about students with disabilities at their institution;
- works with computing conferences to make their annual meetings more welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities; and
- works with the Clemson Access and Equity Department on a mini-project that stimulates innovative initiatives that support learning environments for students with disabilities.
Clemson University AccessComputing Team Members
Jim Martin is an associate professor in the School of Computing at Clemson University. His research interests include broadband access, wireless networks, Internet protocols, and network performance analysis.